General Rental Conditions
- The reservation order is valid upon receipt of the confirmation email for the online reservation.
- We will hold your reservation until the close of business on the first reservation day. After this deadline, the reservation loses its validity.
- The rental contract is finalised between the booking customer and Franz Trattler GmbH with payment of the entire rental price by the customer. Until full payment of the rental price, therefore, the rental object will not be released by the rental provider. In exceptional cases, should the rental provider finalise the rental contract explicitly in accordance with other conditions - such that it comes into force by mere handover of the rental object - this exceptionally agreed alternative proposal will be deemed as agreed. With this reservation, the customer confirms they are fully competent and therefore are at least 18 years old.
- The rental price is only valid for consecutive days.
- Even in cases of force majeure, especially in the event of unfavourable weather, the rental payment obligation remains.
- In the event of injury or illness of the customer during upheld rental payment, subject to submission of a medical certificate and immediate return of the rental object, no rent shall be payable from the date of issuance of the medical certificate and the residual money for the already paid rental period will be refunded.
- The rental price includes the free option to switch to another model in the same price range.
- Transfer of the rental object to third parties is prohibited.
- A security deposit must be submitted before the rental object is handed over. This can be a personal document, a credit card document, or cash. The security deposit does not count as a possible purchase price for the equipment.
- The rental object is not insured against theft. By paying theft protection fee 10% of the total price of the rental object, it will be insured against theft. The rental item is insured against breakage. In the event of a damage claim, i.e. in case of breakage or theft, a deductible is payable as follows:
a. when booking the Basic Ski (3-star products): € 50
b. when booking the Komfort Ski (4-star products): € 100
c. when booking the Premium Ski (5-star products): € 200
d. when booking the Stöckli Ski: € 300
In the event of theft without theft protection fee, the current value of the rental item must be paid. In the event of theft, the submission of a police report is required in any case.
In the event of wilful damage, the customer must pay the repair costs. If repair is not possible for this reason, the customer will replace the current value of the product.
- Rentals after 2 pm will be charged from the following calendar day. If the rental object is returned before 11:00, the current calendar day will not be charged.
- Ski boots are adapted to the ski binding; both rental objects meet the safety requirements of ISO standard 11088. However, in the course of handing over the rental object, a separate safety check and adjustment according to ISO/ÖNORM is not carried out.
We recommend that all ski rental customers undergo a top safety setting procedure (= electronic binding test) according to ISO standard 11088 for a price of € 15.00. This setting procedure takes approximately 10 minutes. If the rental customer does not undergo a top safety setting procedure, the ski binding will be manually set to the ISO number.
- No liability is assumed for accidents of all kinds, in particular, the rental provider is not liable for damages that arise due to a false statement by the rental customer - especially in connection with the binding setting.
- Personal data provided in the course of the transaction will be processed and used in compliance with applicable national and European data protection regulations, exclusively for the processing of inquiries or online reservations. Permanent storage and use of the data for marketing purposes will only be undertaken with the explicit consent (during customer registration, etc.) of the rental customer. This consent can be revoked at any time and free of charge, e.g. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The rental customer's data will not be sold, rented or made available to third parties.
- Exclusively German law applies - with exclusion of the reference standards - as agreed, and the place of jurisdiction is exclusively the legally responsible court at the rental provider's registered office.
- The indicated online discounts (special price advantages of this dealer) and/or discount codes cannot be combined.