WINTER SPORT Test centre
Who wants a blind bargain?
Before you decide on skis from us (alpine - cross-country - skating), you can give them a trial run.
Most models are available for trying out in our test centre and in the 3 INTERSPORT RENT stations, even the hottest RACING models!
- Intersport Skihütte - in the centre of Reit im Winkl
- Intersport Rent - the gondola lift valley station Winklmoosalm/Steinplatte
- Intersport Rent - at the children's ski school, opposite the tourist information office
Take advantage of the service - the ski area and trails are right on our doorstep!
Of course, the test (up to 2 days) is free at the time of purchase.
You can test the following alpine ski companies in our shop:
- ATOMIC - The new Redster series; born on the racetrack, built for the ski slope. With the new Redster, the aspects of maximum speed and control are given a whole new dimension. And thanks to the new Servotec World Cup Race Technology. As a result, they run even more smoothly and powerfully than ever before.
- BLIZZARD - These top skis offer only high-quality constructions for top performance, while at the same time having only user-friendly tails. They are great for both hobby racers and anyone looking for easily controllable skis. The proven IQ system promotes transmission of power while reducing vibration and fatigue.
- DYNASTAR - Dynastar's Speed Zone models are absolutely in the top sports range. It is definitely worth it to test these models.
- FISCHER - Can the latest slope skis by Fischer be this unique? They can. As the lightest performance skis on the market, Progressor will not only score points in the future with their top-class skiing features, but also for their particular lightness. Thanks to the special Air Tec Ti and Razorshape technologies, the skier's effort is so minimised that no limits are set on a day of skiing!
- NORDICA - The traditional Italian brand stands for skis and ski boots with uncompromising performance, the highest quality, passion, and constant innovation.
- ROSSIGNOL - Innovative technologies and a purist design: This year, Rossignol's alpine ski collection will be even more modern. This season, the slope is in the limelight thanks to the new Pursuit product line, whose PROP Tech technology comes from the competition.
- SALOMON - X-MAX is the new multi-radius talent for performance throughout the day from Salomon. Specially shaped continuous titanium backbone construction for more precision and edge grip in a lightweight ski.
- STÖCKLI - With the new Laser GS and SL models, Stöckli uses technology that has been successfully applied in the World Cup for quite some time, the Vario Racing Technology, or VRT for short. Like the core, the upper Titanal belt also has an elevation profile. At the tip and end of the ski, the Titanal becomes thinner. A Swiss quality ski, each made by hand. Exclusively in the region!
- VÖLKL - Völkl's goal is to offer the best possible ski for every purpose. With this maximum performance goal in mind, Völkl does everything it can to reduce the weight for even more tangible benefits. The focus on lightweight construction and performance means skiers will benefit on several levels.
Our TOP brands in the test centre for alpine, snowboard and cross-country skiing:
ATOMIC, BLIZZARD, DYNASTAR, FISCHER, NORDICA, ROSSIGNOL, SALOMON, STÖCKLI, VÖLKL