WINTER SPORT Test centre
Who wants a blind bargain?
Before you decide on skis from us (alpine - cross-country - skating), you can give them a trial run.
Most models are available for trying out in our test centre and in the 3 INTERSPORT RENT stations, even the hottest RACING models!
- Intersport Rent Skihütte - in the centre of Reit im Winkl
- Intersport Rent - the gondola lift valley station Winklmoosalm/Steinplatte
- Intersport Rent - at the children's ski school, opposite the tourist information office
Take advantage of the service - the ski area and trails are right on our doorstep!
Of course, the test (up to 2 days) is free at the time of purchase.
You can test the following alpine ski companies in our shop:
- ATOMIC - The new Redster Q and Cloud Q combine World Cup-winning technology with greater width for increased ambition. The one-ski solution for all slope conditions - all day long. With the new Redster, the aspects of maximum speed and control take on a whole new dimension. And thanks to the new World Cup race technology REVOSHOCK. As a result, it runs even more smoothly and powerfully than ever before.
- AK Ski - Exclusive, handmade from Switzerland, the Pop or Original variants are eye-catchers on the slopes. The performance of the skis also leaves nothing to be desired. Testing is worthwhile in any case.
- BLIZZARD - When a perfectly groomed piste spreads out in front of you like a velvety carpet, the Blizzard Thunderbird is the ski of your choice.
This brand new collection, with the specially developed TrueBlend Piste wood core and the Active Carbon Armor system for vibration dampening (on the top models), is ideal for carving turns at an athletic pace and versatile enough to do exactly what you want , when you want
- DYNASTAR - The Speed Zone models from Dynastar are absolutely in the highly sporty area. Testing these models is definitely worth it.
- FISCHER - Uncompromising performance and speed for demanding and experienced skiers. The RC4 models from our Race category are agile and responsive and the right choice for those who demand everything from their material. Thanks to their versatility, The Curv models have everything you need for a brilliant day on the slopes. If you like to ride different radii and don't want to compromise on performance, this is the right line for you.
- NORDICA - The complete Dobermann collection was developed for skiers who demand maximum precision on the slopes. They are now even smoother, smoother and faster to ride and are equipped with a range of new technologies. These include the Recoil Power Plate, which gives the ski a more natural flex and allows for more agile handling. All skis were designed based on our World Cup racing ski models. With the stability of the titanium and the temperamental wood core, you have the absolute joy of high speeds when skiing.
- ROSSIGNOL - Make every day the best day ever? This is how Rossignol describes its new alpine ski collection for the winter season 2022-23. Innovative technologies and puristic design: This year, the Rossignol alpine ski collection is even more modern. This season, the spotlight is on the slopes.
- SALOMON - With skis from Salomon, you can live out your love of skiing to the full. Whether beginner or advanced, adventurer or ski acrobat, speed or powder snow fan, the range of alpine skis meets the highest demands. Thanks to their innovative design, you are safe on all slopes.
- STÖCKLI - With the new Laser SL, GS and SC models, Stöckli is using a technology that has been used successfully in the World Cup for a long time. Like the core, the upper Titanal belt also has a height profile. The Titanal gets thinner at the tip and tail of the ski. A Swiss quality ski, each one made by hand. Exclusive in the region! Leave your tracks on every slope – razor-sharp and sparkling clean! Thanks to the wide selection of piste skis, you are sure to find the right ski model for you. Perfect skiing days are therefore not long in coming.
- VÖLKL - Völkl's claim is: to offer the best possible ski for every application. With this maximum performance goal in mind, Völkl is also doing everything possible to reduce the weight in such a way that there are even more noticeable advantages. Thanks to the focus on lightweight construction and performance, you as a skier benefit on several levels.
Our TOP brands in the test centre for alpine, snowboard and cross-country skiing:
ATOMIC, AK Ski, BLIZZARD, DYNASTAR, FISCHER, NORDICA, ROSSIGNOL, SALOMON, STÖCKLI, VAN DEER, VÖLKL